We’re COVID-safe at Canterbury.
There’s nothing more important than our guest’s safety.
Please note: Canterbury International Hotel is not part of Victoria’s hotel quarantine program.
At Canterbury International Hotel, we’re taking extra health and safety measures in line with government regulations and guidelines.
Check out how we’re prioritizing your safety when you stay with Canterbury:
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Linens, towels, and laundry are washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- All suites and apartments are disinfected between stays. Rooms are then sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay.
- Physical distancing rules are followed in line with government guidelines
- Cashless payment is available
- We’ve implemented a mobile app for ordering room service
Food & Drink
- Physical distancing in dining areas has been implemented
- Food can be delivered straight to your room
- Our staff have been trained in all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationary such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper have been removed
- Hand sanitizer is available in guest accommodation and common areas